Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Friday 22 May 2009

Where the adventure begins

Welcome to my blog. Lets set the picture

For years me and my wife had been looking to move abroad. To me life is “one thing leads to another” Well it worked so far anyway. :-) So one day in November 2008, I’m driving my Woolworth’s lorry on my way to my next store, when I here of a Canada Expo in Leeds UK at the weekend. Where if you was interested to find out more about moving to Canada, that was the place to go. Well Woolworth’s was on the way out so it was a good time to start looking. So I dragged the wife and kids round the expo and learned lots that we liked. :-) I left my CV with a few people and things went from there. Now cutting a long story short, I finally fly out in June to New Brunswick Canada to start my new role as a Long haul Truck driver covering North America. You may notice I said “I”, well I will cover that subject later.

So that brings us to this point. I have spent many hours sat in front of this pc screen doing research. Just ask the wife lol. Most of which was from blogs like this, by other UK dudes and families already in Canada. I have learned so much from you guys. I would like to thank you for that. Now it is my turn to do my part and hope others learn from me.

The main reason for this blog, is so all our friends and family can keep up with what we get up to and see just some of the things we see. But also along the way, I hope to give others looking to do what we are doing, a good insight from our experiences. They then get to make there own minds up on whether it is a life they are looking for just like we did.

This is where the adventure starts

2 comments:

Goodwin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Driver Dave said...

Hay Thank you, thats very nice of you.

Will email you the company later
Take care