Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Thursday 16 July 2009

Road Test day

Woohoo!
Yeeeesssssssssssssssss I passssssssssed Thumbs Up so happy I have passed both tests first time. I have had an eventful time since my last post, but I will tell you more about that next time. Not much driving though no fault of the company, just lack of a trainer. But turned out all well in the end I’m glad to say. Anyways I’m off out for a week with some of the time in the states as I need to learn that side now so I have me a US trainer driving proper team now and not me doing 90% of the driving. I will tell you about what I have been up to, these last couple of weeks and what I’m doing on this trip in my next post so till then, “have a nice day"





4 comments:

Tom said...

I think congratulations are in order. Well done....
Tom

mickfly said...

Nice one Dave.

THE CROW said...

Fair play to you davey boy, all down hill now buddy

Driver Dave said...

cheers guys doing lots of miles at the mo so will update you soon not easy updating using phone :-)