Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Sunday 29 May 2011

Tornado season

Trucking Down the east coast of New Brunswick
Coming into Dallas Texas
Compilation of clips I have taken
including a bit of tornado damage near Glade Spring, Virginia
The bit I managed to get once I realised what I was seeing 

Total miles in 13 days 7550 miles
More of the tornado damage that I missed on video
alot of the damage had been cleaned up by this time
as it had been a couple of weeks since it came through
This was a truck stop it went straight through
Self storage units just ripped apart
Pump stations in the middle of Texas
Small town in Texas
Just one of many Ranches I passed along the way
Wish I could take advantage of the day time speed limit
I guess I will have to make do with the night speed limit
The truck stop i stayed at in down town Nashville, Tennesse
You can see the football stadium in the middle
There was about 10 of these RV's in convoy

No comments: