Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Monday 27 June 2011

The Great Lakes


Trucking across Northern Ontario towards Winnipeg

Part 2 in Cape Breton Nova Scotia
I made a mistake on this clip. I said I went to Streetsboro, and Canton Ohio
That was the first week but it should have been St Paul and Owatonna, Minnesota

I would have had some pictures too, but the battery on my Blackberry that I use to take all my pictures finally gave up after over three years. So I may have to take my big camera out with me this time round. I was due out today, but the slip seater has been hanging it out abit and getting delays on loading bays, so he may get back late tonight, or early in the morning. Im down for a load to North Carolina, but that could change between now and then.

Total mile over 9.5 days 5750 miles
I have put a poll to vote on which way you like me blogging, either by Video, or Written so please take the time to vote and let me know what you think. Thanks in advance, till next time, Have a great Dayyyyyy

1 comment:

Duncan Moredock said...

You live your life on the highway, and I admire what you do - checking out places in North America, like the lakes, the mountains, meeting different people and just enjoying the scenery. It's just so good to know there are people who find joy in exploring places and nature.