Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Thursday 13 May 2010

Fun at the Circus

Well my reload was not quiet to Woodstock. I had a load to St Cesaire, Quebec then reload from Granby to Montreal. Then Montreal to Woodstock. I got back on Friday night, doing 6600 miles in 12 days, usual average.
St Cesaire, Quebec



On the Saturday morning, I went to a safety meeting. They have one every 2-4 weeks and if you are at home, you are suppose to attend. I like going to them, as after nearly a year here, I still do not know everything.

Once I was back we decided to cross the border and go to Presque Isle, Maine. Its so handy only been 10mins from the US Border. Then 45 mins up to Presque where they had their annual circus. We had some great fun. The Americans sure know how to put on a good Circus. They had white tigers that did tricks just like dogs, all the trapezes artists etc. then they had these two bendy girls that both got into this little tiny clear box. It was amazing. The box was square and only came up to just above the first girls knee, so less than 2 foot sq. She bent herself in such a way and got in and filled this box. Then her sister got inside with her both entangled together. I have never seen anything like it. Free Emoticons

My youngest son cant get enough juice. They was selling the traditional American snow cones. So I got 3 for me, Emma and eldest son. And kiddie juice bottles for the two young one’s. next thing I know, my youngest son is helping himself to my snow cone which set me off in hysterics because he got himself it such away as to stop me taking the cup and straw from him. Free Emoticons The more I tried to get some, the more he drank. Tears was running down my face with laughter. I finally managed to get a sip, but before I could swallow he muscled in again causing me to burst out laughing and I sprayed everyone in from of me. Luckily not one person turned around. I just could not see for laughing. He has this really cute grin when he is up to no good. It was so funny. Free Emoticons

The Sunday and Monday, we just relaxed. My truck came in Monday night, so I expected to go out that night with a load going to Evans, Georgia, but he got in about 11pm so by time it would have come out of the shop I would have been no better off, so I set off early Tuesday just before Joe go in. with Georgia been just above Florida, it was going to take two and half days to get there and as usual it sat a day or two in the yard. They wanted it the next day, so we rearranged delivery appointment to this morning. I had to set off at 5am from the exact truck stop im sat at now in Fort Chiswell, Virginia, just to get there on time. It was still dark then, but warm enough to walk round in a ‘T’ shirt, but when I arrived at the drop and jumped out the truck. I nearly jumped straight back in again. The heat just hit me, and I did not have the Air con on at that. It was so hot. Instant sweat. Free Emoticons I was off loaded straight away, then my reload was one hour down the road in Lexington, South Carolina. I switched trailers there then set off up to Ontario. I stopped here at Fort Chiswell because North of here on the I77 and I79. There are no good truck stops for a long time so it was best I did an extra hour to get back here today, so tomorrow I can get to another good truck stop when I finish for the day. so till next time, have a great day. Free Emoticons


First time I seen one of these coming towards me I thought it was going backwards.
The front is on the left if you did not know. Free Emoticons

No comments: