Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Sunny Florida

Hay people. Well I got to Tampa, Florida on the Monday afternoon, 3 days early.

It was beautiful weather all the way down. Nothing below 28 degrees. Even in Woodstock it was lovely, about 25 degrees. Glad we don’t live in Alberta, they are still having snow. Because I was going to be early for delivery, they had to make me another appointment. They did not come back to me and let me know what it was knowing I would go straight to my delivery anyway to try and get it off loaded early. I was there by 3pm my time, but the guy was not helpful at all. He told me they would not touch me till 8pm and to come back then, even though there was no other trucks there and empty bays. This spoiled my plans. I was planning to get off loaded, my reload was in Orlando the following morning. So I was going to go into the one of the water parks for the rest of the day. Free Emoticons Well it was 32 degrees. Free Emoticons I was well gutted. Instead I went shopping in Tampa, plus had the best all you can each seafood buffet at one of the shopping malls. Normally I cook all my food in the truck to save money. Sandwiches for while im driving in the day, so I don’t have to stop then cook at night once parked up, but when I seen this Chinese place, I just had to treat myself. Four servings and a bowl of ice cream later, I was well stuffed. Free Emoticons I then went to get off loaded, then straight to Orlando I went. I knew they was open 24hrs with it been one of our biggest customers, so managed to get loaded that night instead. It was dark on the way up there. I wanted to take loads of pics for you guys while driving through Orlando, but my phone does not take good pics on the move at night. I did manage to pass the hotel we had stayed at before. It was great been in Orlando again. Emma wants us to hire an RV and drive down for a vacation. There is a couple of places I want to stay in South Carolina on the way down too.
This is one of the places, called South of the Border
My load is going to Ruthven, Ontario, which is just over the border from Detroit. From there im guessing my reload will be taking me back to Woodstock as im due back for the weekend. So I will let you know what adventures I will be up to next time. Till then, have a great day. Free Emoticons

one of the main streets in Tampa
Start of the Palm Trees at the South Carolina, Georgia Border
These RV's get bigger. Must be going Golfing in Florida.
 You see alot of golfers with their own golf karts.
Even at the golf course in Woodstock. you see loads of Golf karts parked at peoples houses around the course. 
This Limo was going into New York City
Trust me to get to Atlanta, Georgia in rush hour
Some of the town houses in Cincinnati
These Ex Cop cars are the most popular pimped up car you see around the US

3 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you had a good trip Dave.
Chris

Chris said...

Looks like you had a great trip, might be aswell you didnt get to the water park you would probally have scared the holiday makers with a lilly white drivers body thats had no sun through a Canadian winter.lol.

Chris

Driver Dave said...

Tell me about it. now I have the drivers suntan. Left arm lol