Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Wednesday 16 June 2010

New Drivers starting Delay

Hay people. This is just a quick note to all the drivers applying to work for Ayr Motor. Some of you have not heard anything for a while and are thinking that they are not interested. Firstly if Ralph did get back to you for the rest of your paperwork, you now have your foot in the door. What is holding things up is the LMO’s. a lot of you have applied so they are going to take you on in the order you got all your paperwork in. the government are really taking there time issuing the LMO’s at the moment. So the ones in the front of the queue are still waiting for theirs. That means the rest of you are having to wait even longer. it’s a pain, but its out of Ralph’s control. So just sit tight for now. Ralph will be in touch with each of you when its your turn. It did take six months from start to arriving over here for me, but some of that was me taking two months to get all my paperwork in. so don’t worry, you will get here in the end.

I will tell you more about the vacation next time. Sleep time for me as I will be delivering in South Carolina later today. Bye for now.

Check out what’s new on my truck

I dont like Football but I just had to get them

No comments: