Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Thursday 16 September 2010

Party Time

Hay thought I would give you a quick update.

Because I had had to go abit mad with my hours, by the Sunday I had no more US hours left, so they kept me in Canada for four days going back and forth to Nova Scotia, Quebec and Ontario. I did 2600 miles in four days then I got back early on the Wednesday. Thursday as usual, even though I had a million and one things to do round the house, I did not get dresses and just relaxed. Garden can wait. Free Emoticons
on the Friday we went away for a couple of days down to Moncton with four other couples that have become close friends. We stayed in a nice hotel and had a party in our room that night. The guests below us was not happy. Management had to tell us off three times. Free Emoticons
I blame all the kids running around between the rooms Free Emoticons
the weather was pants the two days, but that did not stop the fun, we just went to places in side.

Then Sunday it was back on the road for me. First to Atglen, Pennsylvania, reloaded in Hanover, Pennsylvania back to Woodstock, then a two drop in South Carolina which is where I am now sat in 30 degrees, an hour from my first drop which I will do in the morning. So there you go, like I said a very quick update, so till next time, Laters peeps.

Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia
One of the many 60's Diners you see about
Going through Pennsylvania



There was alot of Amish peeps on scooters round here
The Cranes here are not slow.
I was doing 65mph and this dude came passed me

No comments: