Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Sunday 20 February 2011

Sunny South

Hey dudes and dudetts, its that time again. While I was off last time. I used a gift card I got from friends for Christmas and got myself a load of wood and built myself a work bench cupboard. Cool hey!
Now I have storage for all my power tools I have. I used to be an electrician in the Navy, so I managed to wire my basement so I can now use my UK 240v power tools which is great because I have a lot of them. My hobby in the UK was renovating properties, so now I have my work bench and can use all my power tools again, I can now start developing our basement. We have a massive walkout basement. The windows are set out so we can have another two large bedrooms, a third bathroom, a large storage room and most importantly, a fantastic cinema and games room. (man cave) Free Emoticons

Well I went out on the Wednesday. I only had a couple of days off and I got a great load, firstly dropping in Pulaski, Virginia, These was in a showroom there all For Sale.



then onto Laurens, South Carolina. It was great to finally go far enough south to get away from the snow and into plus temperatures. From Virginia down I was able to walk around in just a tee shirt. I did get funny looks from the locals though Free Emoticons it was still cold to them.



My reload was from Lexington, SC back up to Hamilton, Ontario. Then it was up to our yard in Toronto to switch for a load going to Lorains, Ohio, then reload in Canton, Ohio, going back to Toronto. I reloaded there taking it back to Woodstock. My bunk heater had packed up so I was having to leave my engine running 24/7 just to keep warm, so it took them a few hours to get me up and running again. Then it was off to Montreal. From there back to Moncton, New Brunswick, and then back to Woodstock. Because I got back really early Friday morning, I decided to count that as a day off, so its back on the road in the morning.

We have had so much snow this year in Woodstock, and it still keeps coming most of the time.

It did warm up the other day and rained, but that just turned the snow to rock ice. Its great to sledge on though as you just skim on the top of the snow, but trying to walk back up to the house, I just sank right in up to my body on every step. My kids been really small could just walk on top of the snow. They love been out in the snow. Hopefully it wont be long before we have the big thaw though. I cant wait Free Emoticons

Anyways its my bed time, so till next time, have a nice Dayyy Free Emoticons
His stacks are fatter than mine Free Emoticons
Baseball stadium Buffalo, NY

No comments: