Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Removal Company Recommendation

As promised I said I would let you know who we used to ship our container full of our worldly possessions. It was my neighbours company. As they ship to Canada regular. I used their full service. Was well worth the money. As I was already in Canada I did not want my wife to pack all the stuff up so left it all to the removal boys. They packed and took apart all furniture. One and half weeks later was here ready to be cleared at customs. We are only 10mins away from the US border. So all I had to do was go there with the truck, get the form stamped then they then brought it up to the house, unpacked everything and rebuilt all the furniture. What more do you want.

This is their details and they collect from anywhere in the UK. Cheapest I could find and the best service.

When you ring John, tell him that “Dave your Neighbour recommended them” you should get a better price. Won’t they John!

John Matkin
Simpsons Removals & Storage Ltd
Email:
john.matkin@simpsons-uk.com
Direct Line 1: +44 (0) 1246 852266
Direst Line 2; + 44 (0) 1246 855822
Switchboard: +44 (0) 1322 386 969
Fax: +44 (0) 1246 855822


Head Office, Blue Hawk House, A1 Manor Way Business Park, Manor Way, Swanscombe, Dartford, Kent, DA10 0PPWeb: http://www.simpsons-uk.com/

Anyway. Today my wife and kids finally arrived here in Canada. After nearly 3 months apart. I sooooooooo missed them. My wife did not have much fun on the plane though with 3 babies, as it was a long journey from door to door. It took customs an hour to sort the paperwork to allow them to join me here and my oldest permission to go to school etc. Then it was off for a quick bite to eat before the hour and a quarter drive home. They all fell asleep in the car on the way back from the airport. All but my youngest woke up to have a look round the house before they all went to bed. Now its my turn. My next post I will put pictures up of the new house and the amazing views we have here.
So bye for now

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you've reunited with your family again. They arrived just in time to see the approaching autumn colours making their brief, once-a-year appearance before we begin to ease into another Canadian winter.

Driver Dave said...

Thank you thats very kind of you

mickfly said...

Is your lass able to get an open work permit in that province?

Driver Dave said...

Im not sure. we have never bothered to look as we have 3 babies and I don't think it will be cost affective for her to work for a while

trish said...

hi dave,hope emma is settling. love trish & john

Driver Dave said...

well she wasn't at first with me going out on the road so soon after arriving but as started to find some friends now plus i just spent another few days with her showing her around and is much happier now and getting settled.
Thanks