Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Saturday 5 September 2009

Our New Home

As promised just a few pictures or our new home in Grafton Heights and views of the surroundings from our front door. Don't forget you can double click on each picture to enlarge them.

It sits in 1 acre of land





These pictures are from the otherside of the St John River looking up to Grafton Heights



Our house is here



Just had word I’m back on the road Sunday night till the 16th so will update you on what me and Bernie have been up to. I like driving team, so when me and Keith got back. I asked Bernie, who I teamed with the first week after passing my test , if he wanted to team with me to see how it goes, as we get on so well. So till the next chapter. Bye for now

3 comments:

mickfly said...

Nice pad, great views (basement room for Mike Nash?) LOL.

Driver Dave said...

Cheers dude. already got him sorted on that one lol

Dave Caldwell said...

Nice place Dave, enjoy it mate!!!