Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Friday 12 June 2009

Rainy day

some pictures of Main St Woodstock



School Bus



Trucker Dude


Well we have had some lovely weather today……not. No I had got an appointment at the bank this morning to open my Canadian Bank Account. It had started raining this morning at about 6am….our house cleaner told me. Happy Fat chance of me been awake at that time when I’m not at work. Rocking Happy So I thought I would take a cab down to the bank to save me getting wet. (it is a pain without a car) so I left it to the last min to call them and book it. (I think they only have 3 cabs for this small town) they was going to be 15mins (as bad as the UK ) my appointment was for 10mins time. No So I decided to walk it. How drenched did I get. Fishy Right down to the skin. I managed to dry out a little in the bank, but my coat didn’t. so on the way back I thought I would stand about in a shop doorway to see if it would lighten up. ….yea right it was as though someone had turned a massive shower on and just left it on constant has it never changed at all so I set off back. By the time I got home all my bank account paperwork was soaked as well as me…..note to self…get a water proof coat Ponder 12 hours later it stopped so I would have been waiting a long time in that doorway if I was waiting for it to stop. anyway time I got some more study done, my test is next thursday so buy for now. Tongue Out

3 comments:

THE CROW said...

Good luck on the test,iam heading over there in a few months to.

Ian Sayer said...

Hello Dave

The reference to woolworths reminded me of something a friend said to me once. Are you, by any chance, Albert Gregory's brother in law?

Ian

Driver Dave said...

cheers mate thank you for that. i hope i pass first time as they want me on the road the day after.