Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Thursday 11 June 2009

Study Day

the view from the bottom of our drive down the road
The House I'm staying in

well I have not done much today except study, study......oh yes, study Sleeping I have been reading my Air-break manual ready for my theory test. Its only 81 pages long but it has to be done as some of the section summary questions are on the theory test, so I have to answer those also.

Nigel one of the UK drivers, my new mate, popped round, he was bored waiting for his truck coming in so he asked me if I wanted to do any shopping or anything. So I took him up on his offer. I needed a pillow for starters seeing as I forgot one the other day. Firstly though he took me around Grafton to show me the houses up there….. Grafton is a really nice place. I think I will be looking at some of the houses for sale up there when I get a chance.

Anyways I have no time for chatting so back to the books I go. Falling Asleep

No comments: