Drivers Wanted




Drivers Wanted......Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted...... Drivers Wanted

If you are an experienced Class 1 Truck Driver, and you think you have what it takes to become an hard working North American Truck Driver, capable of doing over 500 miles a day.

Ayr Motor is interested in you.

Email me with you name and I will gladly send you more details. Allow a few days for reply.

Monday 15 June 2009

Update so far

Well thought i would update you so far. We have had great weather over the weekend. Sunday was 30 in the shade. I was on my own in the house for a couple of days. Then one of the drivers name Keith came to stop over the weekend till he got his passport back to he could do runs into the US again. He took me over to see a place called Grafton. I have mentioned this place before. here is one of the houses for sale up there. $344,900 if anyone is interested. wish i had that money It's Not Fair

one of the local cop cars. Dodge Charger (nothing by half here) Happy

on the bridge fron Grafton to Woodstock


one of the houses on our travels with that old pickup truck outside.



English road sweeper you can not get away from them Lol

anyways today, it was off to the Doc's to have my medical. its so funny when they tap your knees and you could kick a ball through the window Doctor Then it was off to Service New Brunswick to exchange my UK licence for my Canadian one. Now tomorrow i get to Pee in a pot, then Thursday its theory test time, 100 questions over 5 subjects, then when i pass that, I will be going out on the road ready for my practical test which is on the 16th July and hopfully i will pass straight away Truck Driver 2 so I better get back to the books At Desk

3 comments:

Ben said...

Hi Dave,
I like your blog it's a good story so far, thank you for sharing it with the world. Good luck with your tests!
greetings: Ben, a van driver from Hungary

Driver Dave said...

Hi Ben
Thank you for your comments, it is a pleasure to share it with you.
Take care & drive safe

Garvs11 said...

Hi dave just added you to my BLOG good luck with your test tomoorow hope to keep in touch
rgds dom